When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

Billie Eilish captures aspects of her new album within the cover.

Wiktoria Kosinska, Reporter

Billie Eilish released her new album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? March 29, 2019 and it has everyone talking.

Leading up to the release date, Eilish released her songs “bury a friend”, “when the party’s over” and “you should see me in a crown”.* The album has a total of 14 songs and is 43 minutes long.

Devin Chillis (Div. 934) was introduced to Billie Eilish last year at Lollapalooza when one of his friends wanted to see her live. Chillis believes her new album is much different from idontwannabeyouanymore saying her new album has much more “upbeat songs”.

“I love how she implemented the threat level midnight from the office in her song ‘my strange addiction’,” said Chillis.

As a 17 year old artist, Eilish has people shocked. Her album has received No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 albums chart and has also made the second biggest sales during a week in 2019 totaling at 170,000 copies.*

Nick Cappelluti (Div. 927) is a big Billie Eilish fan and will be seeing her perform live at the Aragon Ballroom in June. “I think this is one of her better albums by far. This album definitely shows off her vocal range a lot more”, explains Cappelluti.

As a quickly rising star, Eilish has become a big influence in many people’s lives. Students can stream her new album on several platforms including Spotify, Apple Music, and Sound Cloud.